Friday, September 10, 2010

Layering Rugs

I love the idea of layering rugs. We layer our clothes, our bedding, why not our rugs? I've used this concept to get more coverage on my floor, but I especially like the idea of layering a smaller rug directly on top of a larger rug. You can invest in a large, neutral area rug, and then switch out the smaller one whenever you need a change. If you're anything like me, you need a change often! I love these rooms!
image from Elle Decor

image from Elle Decor

image from Apartment Therapy

image from Modern Interior Design Gallery

image from Room Remix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.