Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pretty in Pink

I've never really been a pink room kind of girl. Even my daughter's nursery isn't pink. With that being said, I would probably never think to do a living room in pink. After seeing these rooms, I'm definitely starting to rethink my color choice! These pink rooms are absolutely gorgeous. I especially love the first room designed by Sarah Richardson (love, love, love her). The pinks in her room are quite subtle, but I also love the other two rooms where the pink is definitely not subtle. Just bea-u-ti-ful!!
image from Sarah Richardson


image from Country Living


image from Florian Stephens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.