Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ahhh, the Accent Chair

They come in every shape, size, color, and pattern. They can be large and substantial or small in a corner. They can change the look and feel of a room with just their presence. It's the accent chair. I prefer a sofa that will last through the trends. Something neutral, something you can change with your mood. But, the accent chair, that can be fun and trendy. The only problem? Accent chairs cost nearly as much as sofas (at least the ones I want)!
Image from Dijeau Poage


image from Design Sponge


Image from Design Sponge


image from Studio Ten 25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.