Friday, May 6, 2011

Gallery Walls: Supersized

And now, as I do when I eat Skittles, I have saved the best for last. (Red are the best in case you were wondering.) Some day, I want a HUMONGOUS picture on my wall. I absolutely love it. These supersized pictures not only make a significant impact, but they also add warmth and personality to a space.

Hope you enjoyed my week of gallery walls. I'm off to find some red Skittles! Have a great weekend, and wish me luck flying back alone to St. Louis with my Stella Bean!
image from Decor Demon

image from Ohdeedoh

image from Michelle Hinckley


image from Cottage Living

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your blog! Getting ready to decorate a new house - so need all the inspiration I can get. :) Can you do a series on the all white bedding? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am redoing my living room and can't wait to do a gallery wall. Also have to agree with you on the red Skittles. They are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gallery wall series. This one is my fav! I have that Cottage living photo saved in my inspirations folder. Now I have to add that top photo. LOVE that oversided "F" on the wall!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.