Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I'm Bunkin' at Your Joint

Ok, really. How awesome are these bunks? So awesome, that's what they are. Practical? Mmmmm, that might be a different story. I'll be honest, I'm not letting my kids sleep on the top bunks that are suspended by rope with no protection from the ground below. But if your kids want to come sleep over, we'll have a spare bed!

The good news is that you probably wouldn't feel claustrophobic in these bunks. The bad news is, you would just fear for your life if you rolled over one too many times! I speak the bottom, and good luck getting to the top bunks in the Pottery Barn picture. I don't design 'em, people, I just admire them!

Don't forget to enter the Bugaboo Prints giveaway!

image from Pottery Barn Kids

image from F Yeah Bedrooms

image from Ohdeedoh

1 comment:

  1. I want all of these, how cute would they be in a cabin :)
    Love all of your ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.