Thursday, June 23, 2011

[so cheap, so easy]: Activity Wall

We're loving this, right? I don't know about your kids, but Stella loves playing with magnets, and quite frankly, I would love to have them off of my fridge and dishwasher! (More accurately, I would love to have them out from under my fridge and dishwasher where she likes to hide them.)
image from Girl in Air

I looked into the price of this, and you can get an 8'x3' sheet for under $18 at any home improvement store. It is called galvanized steel ribbed roof panel and can just be screwed into drywall. I've also done similar projects with sheets of sheet metal. I love the cool, industrial look of this, not to mention the "cheap and easy" of it all!

If you haven't already, check out and enter the Bugaboo Prints Giveaway...only a few more days to enter!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is fantastic! I'd be a bit scared of the Babby pitching herself off a ladder, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.