Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Swing Life Away

Mmmkay, how awesome would it be to have a swinging couch IN your house--or outside if you don't live in St. Louis where it is one million point five degrees outside?? Seriously, today (or yesterday by the time you read this) was 96 degrees. In St. Louis, the actual temperature doesn't mean anything, though, you have to look at the "feels like" number, which was 113 degrees. It's a crazy thing called heat index. It basically means your sweat doesn't evaporate, so you walk outside for two seconds and you already need a shower--total disgust. It does crazy things to people. Sorry, I digress.

Anyway, I am in love with these swings. Couldn't you just get a good book and lay in the swing all day long, reading and swinging and swinging and reading? Indeed, I think I could. In fact, I know I could.
image from Gwyneth Paltrow's Home via Apartment Therapy


image from Shelter Interior Design

image from Land and Wood

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.