Thursday, September 29, 2011

[so cheap, so easy]: Stella's Birdhouses

Ridiculously cheap, and ridiculously easy, people.  I bought these birdhouses at JoAnn's for $1 each. I had no idea what I would ever do with them, but they were such a good deal.  Actually, I don't even think they were on sale.  I think I was tricked by the bin and the big flashy $1 sign.  I think they're always $1.  Oh well.  Good marketing caught me in a weak moment.

I decided to change the wall above Stella's dresser as well as the items on it.  The white birdhouses really pop against the turquoise armoire, so that is where they live for now.  The tallest one actually has a little pink ribbon attached to it, but I didn't get a good picture, and Stella Bean is already asleep.  Just use your imagination!  The possibilities are endless with these little babies. (Mod Podge, anyone?) I was tempted to hot glue them to the top of her door frame.  Who knows, they could end up there some day.  Plus, it would be glue, not another nail hole.  No one said he was sick of glue, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.