Thursday, January 5, 2012

[so cheap, so easy]: Song Art

In case you missed my new project over at Living Savvy, here it is for your viewing pleasure. If you did see it, and this is a rerun for you, then I also added Stella's lamp on the next post, since I haven't added it to this blog. AND, if you've already seen both projects, then, ummmm, I love you for reading my blog for so long!

As usual, my new project was VERY difficult. I had a scrap piece of particle board left over from another project, and all I did was paint it black.   Next, I used a Sharpie Poster Paint marker (so fabulous, by the way and they come in every color) to write the lyrics of one of our favorite songs. This was a super easy project, but I love how it turned out!



I'm linking up this project at the following...check them out!

5 comments:

  1. Very cute! Wish I had neat enough hand writing to write it out lyrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great handwriting! It looks like a computer font. Love it and the lyrics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My handwriting stinks...but I LOVE the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea!! I'm inspired to do our wedding song. TFS!! Stopping by from Today's Creative Blog linky party and your newest follower here and on Pinterest.

    Here is what I'm sharing: http://craftybrooklynarmywife.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-first-amp-cover.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful idea! Love it!!! Thanks for sharing it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.