Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Flay-va Flave!

We all know I like me a nice, white kitchen, but if you're looking for some flayva, these kitchens are done right. I love the contrast of the colors against the white. They all look so fresh, which is completely opposite of how I look and feel after day one of potty training. It actually went well, certainly not fun, but it went well. Now for day two...perhaps I'll shower in hopes that I'm not peed on again. I know. It's a glamorous life I lead. Don't be jealous. To read about day one of potty training, go here.
image from Apartment 34 via Apartment Therapy
image from House of Turquoise 
image from Zelliges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.