Monday, July 2, 2012

A Match Made in Heaven

I hope you all had a good weekend! Stella and I stayed busy while the hubs was out of town. We were super productive. We went to the Children's Museum, to the pool, to the mall, got pedis, went to dinner, and then went to church today. My plans of working on Stella's room...well, I did a little bit, but I thought Jeremy would feel left out if I did too much. I'm thoughtful like that.

I'm super in love with the combination of industrial and rustic. I especially love the statement the colored metal makes next to a wooden table. In case you're wondering, that statement is, "Hi. We make a cute couple." 
image from Crate & Barrel
image source unknown 
image from Apartment Therapy

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.