Thursday, November 15, 2012

Living Room | Brittni

I have this sister who is an a-mazing photographer. She comes all the way to St. Louie from Texas to take pictures of me and my family. I am her highest maintenance, lowest paying client, but she keeps coming back. For her, I design and decorate her house. I'm pretty sure I have the best end of the deal, but don't tell her that.

Here is the design board for her sitting room. The room is super neutral with tan walls and off-white furniture, so I really wanted to add some rich color saturation. My only issue is that now I really want this room. Well, let's be honest, that's not my only issue, but that's another story for another day.

1 comment:

  1. I love the gray and white print! Is it a rug? I'm lucky to be her neighbor.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.