Thursday, November 1, 2012

Moving On...

Well, Halloween is officially over. After five times of dressing Stella up, lots of candy, and at least five times of telling myself I would get back to my healthy eating "tomorrow", we can now move on. (Blast those fun size candy bars that we pretend to buy for trick or treaters and then eat ourselves.) Good bye, Halloween. Now we can move on to Christmas--oh, and of course Thanksgiving. And, speaking of, see that beautiful collection of printables down there? You can get it for free at Tomkat Studios. Yes. Free. And let me warn you, you will want everything on their site. I already ordered mine, so get to it, and don't say I didn't warn you. You WILL want everything!
image from The Tomkat Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.