Monday, February 4, 2013

For the Love. Of Stripes.

How was your weekend? Did you watch the Super Bowl, which in my case means, Did you stuff your face with awesome food and occasionally glance at the commercials and half-time show? Seriously, I think our friends thought I was actually into the football, because of the fact that I started talking about the party months ago. It's all about the food, people. The food. The food that I rarely indulge myself in, and the food that, quite frankly, is better than Thanksgiving. Some people like turkey and stuffing, and some people like chips and dip. Potato, po-tah-to.

In the meantime, I am still loving stripes. Throw in my recent obsession with black, and you get black and white stripes. They're perfect, especially paired with wood tones. Perfection.  
image from Emily A. Clark
image from Crate & Barrel
image from Lifestyle Home

1 comment:

  1. Styling with stripes never fails - I love such graphic effects!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.