Monday, March 4, 2013

Butler's Pantries

Did you all have a good weekend? Mr. Hubs had to go in to the hospital on Saturday, so Stella and I went to the mall, naturally. On Sunday, we went to church followed by family nap time. We really napped the heck out of family nap time...three hours each. Yeah, it was pretty awesome.

Speaking of awesome...didja see these butler's pantries? Ummm, yeah. First of all, they are a-mazing and way nicer than any kitchen I've ever had. And second of all, I gotta say, I'd rather have a butler. I'm thinking of a Mr. Belvedere type...someone to speak in an English accent, solve the family's problems, and most importantly, make sweets every Sunday night and healthy food every Monday morning when I start my diet over. (Am I the only one who does this?) Yup. I think I just talked myself into it. I'd rather have a butler; although, they would be good places to hide when I'm eating Stella's candy...
image from House Beautiful
image from Decor Pad
image from Johnson Design, Inc.

6 comments:

  1. I searched for Butlers pantries and google showed amazingly beautiful pictures of houses :P
    Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey darling! Thanks for your lovely comment ! Wanna follow each other? Just let me know!

    New post is up:
    ninafashionshow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, those butler's pantries are better than most kitchens!! WOW!! I love them all but the one with the copper fixtures is divine. LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always loved butler's pantries! These are gorgeous!

    Jenna @ http://rainonatinroof.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’d love to have a pantry, period! Actually, my parents are lucky enough to have a butler’s pantry, and they’ve done an amazing job refinishing it. Must take pictures sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, LOVE the entire concept. Will be pinning these!! Xo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.