Thursday, April 25, 2013

[so cheap, so easy]: DIY Ladder

Know what's easy to make? A ladder. Know what's even easier to make? A ladder that is never going to be stood on. Know what's even easier than those two things? Watching someone else make a ladder that is never going to be stood on. That Mr. Hubs...he sure likes to roll his eyes at my DIYs, but as much as he doesn't like to get involved, he can't resist cutting things. He also loves burning things, but I haven't found a way for that particular skill to benefit me.

Linking up at

7 comments:

  1. I love it! Will he just make me one too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too funny because I went into my local Goodwill just a few days ago and found a ladder that I really wanted, but decided that I could totally make on on my own. I want to put against the wall where my fireplace to hang blankets from! =] Thanks for the super easy tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - how neat! Thanks for linking up to Loves on a Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this post is about the ladder…but I just have to tell you how much I LOVE that chevron/herringbone pattern on your wall! I would love to see a post on that (how to, and especially how long it took).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally agree about the wall pattern! Dropping by from SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! Found you through The SITS girls Saturday Sharefest...

    Cher @ Designs by Studio C
    http://designsbystudioc.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! Thank you so much for Linking up to Fluster's Creative Muster Party!

    Robin
    Fluster Buster

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.