Thursday, May 30, 2013

[so cheap, so easy]: Faux Flowers

As much as I would love to have fresh flowers in my home every day, it just ain't gonna happen. That's right. I just said ain't. Twice. I think these two DIY flowers are a great alternative to real flowers, and they'll definitely add a bit of fun and whimsy to your space. Who doesn't want that? Plus, they're made out of paper bags and coffee filters--doesn't get much cheaper than that! So, which one you gonna make first? Check out the full tutorials at The Crafted Sparrow and One Young Love.
image from The Crafted Sparrow
image from One Young Love

2 comments:

  1. I love these! They're so cool. I love flowers but fresh flowers all the time doesn't happen in my house either. On my way to check out the instructions. Thanks for stopping over at A Modern Translation earlier. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute! Now I know what I can make with all of those coffee filters that I have that I no longer use due to having a Keruing and an espresso machine! :) Pinned to my DIY board. Thanks for sharing these finds.

    Julie @ This Gal Cooks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.