Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My New White Bowl

Me:  I think I want to paint this bowl white.
Jeremy:  Snarf.
Me:  Why do you always laugh when I tell you that?
Jeremy:  You want to paint everything white. Why don't you just buy white?
Me:  I didn't want white when I bought it.
Jeremy:   Didn't we just buy that?
Me:  Yeah, about three years ago.
Jeremy:  Really? Where was it?
Me:  Umm, in the living room, on the table, in the bedroom...I've moved it all over.
Jeremy:  Hmmm.
Me:  My question is, do you think I need to prime it?
Jeremy:  No.
Me:  That's all I really wanted to know.
Husbands just don't understand.

2 comments:

  1. Funny story! Though I love it in both colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha they most definitely do not. But it's nice when they have the information we need to do our projects! Also ... bowl looks amazing white :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.