Monday, November 25, 2013

Rooms for Two

Did you all have a good weekend? We did. Can you tell that I have a four year old, now? Do I…write differently? I can't even believe it. Seriously. Four. Years. Old. How did that happen? 

On an unrelated note (per usual), I am still in love with kids' rooms with two beds. Aren't these ones adorbs?  And, even though I hate the thought of making the bed on the top bunk, I absolutely love that bunk bed from Oeuf. Don't you?
image from Rosenberry Rooms
image from Stephmodo
image from Oeuf

2 comments:

  1. The colors in the first image are perfect - what a beautiful room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm already planning on putting our girls in the same room together someday. I just wish we had a room big enough for side by side beds. Such pretty inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.