Thursday, February 27, 2014

Just Like Bacon...

Ok, sorry for being MIA and leaving you hanging after a big dramatic post (and for not really posting today). Stella has been sick all week, and each day I think that I am going to get tons done like cleaning out closets and labeling and fun stuff like that. (I seriously think that stuff is fun.) But, with statements like "I don't like being a sick kid anymore," and "Mom, I just want you," I really can't pull myself away from her. Let's hope tonight involves a full night of sleep and tomorrow a recovery. 

Anyway…I just had to stop by to say thank you. You guys…I can't thank you enough for your kind words and for sharing our adoption message. I was seriously so overwhelmed with emotion as I read each comment on my post and even more kind words on your Facebook posts when you shared our profile. A lot. It means so much. It just made my day and made me grateful to have so many people who care about us. And on that note…I'd like to leave you with one final thought (and let's just all try to ignore the fact that it has absolutely no punctuation):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.