Monday, March 10, 2014

Round Tables

The more I see round tables, (and the longer I dream of a new house), the more I want one. I know. Nobody is surprised by that statement. I mean, if I'm being totally honest, I kind of want one of each: one round table, one rectangular table. They certainly both have their place. Plus, I'm thinking I could totally dominate at Nertz (fast-paced card game) if I didn't have such a long way to reach. And that's important, dontcha think?!
image source unknown 
image from Interior Collective
image from Milk & Honey

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I love the idea of round tables, but we have a big family, and big round tables take up a TON of space. Maybe someday when the kids are old enough to be trusted at a kiddie table.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.