Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Round Table Love

I am really loving round tables. I still want a rectangular table for eating and conversing and such, but I think I need a round one, too--for games, of course. After playing cards (and losing repeatedly), I decided to blame it on my bad position at a rectangular table, and, of course, my arm length. I mean, the only way to make a speedy card game fair is to have a round table. I was totally at a disadvantage, and I don't want any of my guests to ever feel like that when they play speedy card games at my house. Sometimes, you just have to buy awesome furniture for the good of your guests. What can I say? I'm just trying to be a good hostess.
image from Alfredo Paredes via Architectural Digest
image from Caccoma Interiors
image source unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.