Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Upholstered Headboards and the Need for Sleep

Remember that day last week when I was totally bragging about how productive I was? Yeah, that happened once...and it's not looking too promising for it to happen again. Baby Salem is such a good sleeper. She only wakes up 2-3 times per night (one of those times being 6:00 a.m., which is clearly not nighttime, but it still feels like it to me at this point). My problem is that I wake up and can't go back to sleep. Anyone else have that issue? This may be the reason that I only have one thing on the brain today: beds. These are amazing, but who am I kidding? At this point, I'd settle for a blanket on the floor!
image from Muse Interiors 
image source unknown
image source unknown

5 comments:

  1. luv that chandy in the last pix, I think its called capezi shell? I'm thinking about one for our stairwell light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'd love ALL of those beds and I hope you get a good nap! Salem is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last bed is gorgeous! So white and pristine...and it would be so dirty in a heartbeat at my house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some gorgeous beds. The newborn haze can be really rough - but I'll admit that I never had a problem going back to sleep after a late night feeding. Here's hoping things get easier for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, lucky for me I don't have that problem, and go right back to sleep whenever I need too. But of course, that will be different with a baby in the picture right?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.