Wednesday, October 1, 2014

[color kreyv]: Pink

According to Stella, yesterday was the best day ever. She started preschool (I cried, she didn't.); I bought her a kids' meal from Chick-Fil-A, and the toy was, apparently, the coolest thing ever; she got to visit Daddy at the clinic; and she got to go to the dentist, which she loves. I have to agree with Stella and say that yesterday was, indeed, pretty awesome. I had a cookies and cream shake to help drown my sorrows from the preschool drop-off, and I also got to take a nap. It wasn't a long one, but it was a nap. Best. Day. Ever.
image source unknown
image from Marcus Design Inc.
image from Good Homes Magazine

2 comments:

  1. Getting to take a nap does sound like the best day ever. Stella and T should go to the dentist together. It would make some dentist’s day to have two kids that love to be there. Love all the pink inspiration. It’s almost got me thinking that we could paint the girls’ room pink when we redesign it. (probably not)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does sound like a nice day, and I'm loving that first room!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.