Wednesday, November 19, 2014

[color kreyv]: White Subway Tile with Dark Grout

I have loved subway tile with dark grout for quite some time. I mean, really, look at it. How could you not love it? (If you don't love it, it's perfectly okay. I still like you.) Subway tile basically encompasses so many elements of my style. For starters it's white and black.  It has straight lines, it's clean, simple, understated. I love it. I decided to put subway tile with gray grout in our master bathroom. I can't wait to see it, and while I wait, I will just swoon over these. Sigh (and swoon).
image source unknown
image from La Petite Fabrique De Reves
image source unknown

2 comments:

  1. Okay, totally loving that floor in the second bathroom! And yes, dark grout is a great way to go. Anything to hide the fact that I might not have cleaned the bathroom on schedule!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.