Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Steel Windows

Know what I LOVE--besides the fact that all ten seasons of Friends is now on Netflix? I love black steel windows. I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but that's how much I love them: enough to mention them twice. Or three times. Seven times tops. I was completely bummed out that we couldn't get them for our house. I can't remember if it's because they were not available through our builder or that they cost thousands of dollars. Either way, not available. Steel windows are amazing--I love how the black is so sharp and clean and everything else I love about lines and black and squares and the combination of everything I just mentioned. I mean really, could there BE anything better?
image from Deco Crush
image source unknown
image source unknown

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are so pretty! And I know my Husband would love them...he's all about ultra modern design and clean lines!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.