Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A good book has no ending. -R.D. Cumming

I rarely buy books. I've never had anywhere to put them. Right now, we keep our books in a plastic bin at the bottom of a closet. We have moved so many times, I know they will most likely stay in the box until our next move. I dream of some day having a wonderful loft with floor to ceiling bookshelves and great accent chairs. Until now, however, the books go in the plastic bins.

I do have several books that just can't be put away. I need access to them, or, more likely, I like the way they look. I have some books stacked here and there and a large stack on one of our nightstands. I love the idea of stacking books on the floor. My one-year-old likes that idea, too. She likes it a little too much and would end up knocking it down about 2,394 times a day. So for now, the books will remain off of the floor!




image from Apartment Therapy


image from Apartment Therapy


image from real simple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.