Wednesday, November 30, 2011

[color kreyv]: Red & White

Last day of November today...do you have your Christmas decorations up?  If not, here are some pictures that will get you in the Christmas spirit.  Don't you just wish you could paint your walls red for the month of December? Yeah.  Probably not a good idea.  I'm not even going to mention that one out loud.  I can tell you right now that the hubs would not even think that was one bit funny.  Not even a little bit.  Maybe I'll go for a red couch instead.

image from Christmas Decoration Ideas
image from Carimpreza
image from House to Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.