Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Displaying Christmas Cards

I love December mail! There's nothing quite like getting Christmas cards from friends and family from near and far. I'm feelin' the love, people...feelin' the love! I love displaying the cards in my home and seeing all those beautiful faces in my home every day! Here are some of my favorite card displays.  How do you display your holiday cards?
image from Young House Love
image from House & Home
image from Martha Stewart
image from Martha Stewart

2 comments:

  1. Love the idea of the branches from Martha Stewart...beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. christmas cards is very nice card and this spcial gift for every people at xmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.