Wednesday, January 25, 2012

[color kreyv]: Red & Turquoise

I think we can all agree that turquoise is the new black. If you don't agree with me, well then, you're wrong. Just kidding. Kind of. Ok, you are wrong. Turquoise goes with pretty much everything, and even I, who am afraid of red, love the combination of turquoise and red. I like it best when the turquoise is subtle and the red is used sparingly. I still don't know if I would take the plunge and buy red, but I might...but only for the house. Never buying it for my bod. Just. Can't. Do. It.
image from Country Living
image from Decor Pad
image from Krista Ewart via Decor Pad

1 comment:

  1. I'm afraid of red too! It is the most unflattering color on me. It does look really good used sparingly like you suggested along with the images you found. I will have to keep that in mind!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.