Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Place for the Good Stuff

I absolutely love open shelving in a kitchen. I think it adds so much character to a space, which can sometimes be tricky in a kitchen full of cabinets. Plus, it gives you a place for the good stuff. You know, the dishes that you only use when you have company. I mean, we have stepped it up quite a bit. We used to use paper plates every night...now we have cute melamine plates for everyday use. I know. We're fancy like that.  We wouldn't want to break the good stuff that we imported from Maryland to Utah, then to Wisconsin, and now St. Louis. After all, it is limited edition...from Ikea. Don't be jealous.
image from Decor 8
image from Better Homes & Gardens
image from Martha Stewart Living

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.