Wednesday, July 11, 2012

[color kreyv]: Coral, Black, & Gray

Don't these colors create a great combo? I thought so. Super sophisticated. Want to know something that's not so sophisticated? How about the fact that Stella woke up in the middle of the night, and before I went back to bed, I looked out the window to see how much it had rained. Guess what I saw at FOUR am: My neighbor walking out of his house with a big black garbage bag. Ummmm, creepy. Or just weird. Or both. Nothing to do with coral or gray, but it does have something to do with black, so you've got to give me credit for that.  Plus, I've really just been dying to tell someone. Perhaps I've seen one too many horror movies. I haven't discovered anyone missing. I'll keep you posted.
image from Metropolitan Home via Elle Decor
image from HGTV
image source unknown

1 comment:

  1. I'm wanting to re-do my bedroom in black and gray, maybe I'll have to add a little coral.

    As for the neighbor story, super creepy! And also you make me laugh. Your blog is a bright spot in my day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.