Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Let's Take This Outside, Shall We?

I am such a weather wimp, there's no question about that. But never, have I ever experienced anything as bad as St. Louis in July. If there were one of those funny cards about St. Louis, it would read, "'I love getting ready, walking out the door, and then sweating profusely when I am fully dressed,' said no one ever." (I know. I'm so clever. Feel free to pin that.) There are a lot of things I will miss about this place. Humidity is not on that list of things. Anywhere. The good news is, July is over, and the cooler weather has arrived--and by cooler, I mean temperatures in the nineties. I'll take it. And hopefully, someday, I can enjoy it all day long in an outdoor living room. Don't you just love these?
image from House Beautiful
image from House Beautiful
image from House Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.