Wednesday, August 8, 2012

[color kreyv]: Kelly Green

I absolutely love kelly green. It's classy and fun all at the same time, and those are good things to be. Know what I love even more than kelly green? I'll tell you: Mr. Hubs being home during the day. I loved that today I could go grocery shopping while Hubs and Stella were at The Little Gym. Even when it took me a ridiculously long time to get the plastic veggie bag open, it was okay, because I wasn't in a rush. (I hate those things. I can't ever get them open. I always look around to see if someone is watching me. It feels like hours. Seriously.) Mostly, I love that our little fam can spend time together. Now, if only he could always work night shifts, but never need sleep, THAT would be perfect!
image from Elle Decor
image from City Dwellin'
image from Ann Douglass via Decor Pad

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.