Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall Faves

Ummm, how did it become September, let alone September 24th? What the what? I love the fall! I love having windows open and enjoying the crisp weather. I love the colorful leaves. I love wearing layers and being a little bit chilly. And, speaking of chili, I like that, too. And soup. Here are some of my other fall faves...what are yours?
Cute little Cookie Monsters - tutorial here
Spooky Tablescapes - image from Urban Comfort

Fall activities with the fam - pumpkins, hayrides, and picking apples
Funky pumpkins...love funky pumpkins - image from Faith, Trust, & Pixie Dust

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.