Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Monogram Love

I absolutely love adding a monogram (or two) to a room. It's cool and classic and sophisticated. Me likey. (Phrases like that perfectly illustrate that I clearly need more sophistication in my life.) My monogram is probably the trickiest letter. It's not symmetrical, it doesn't stand up on its own, and, well, it's just a line with a curly tail. The only cool thing about my monogram is that I have three lines with three curly tails. And even cooler? So does the mister. JJJ & JJJ. Is that meant to be, or what?! But still. I'm a little jealous of the rest of you with your M's, H's, T's...you get the point. I'm jealous. With a J.
image from Restoration Hardware
image from Elle Decor
image from Pottery Barn

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.