Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Baby Girl Nursery

Here is my baby girl nursery. I like the pairing of ultra feminine elements with the more masculine striped rug that was used in yesterday's boy nursery. Granted, I can't afford a new Restoration Hardware dresser and that to-die-for Land of Nod glider, but isn't it gorg? Maybe my unborn child that may or may not be a girl would like this nursery when she is sixteen. We should be out of debt by then. I hope.
art, dresser, vine pillow, ruffle pillow, glider, rug


1 comment:

  1. I adore both nurseries. I especially love that they are not typical and you never have a Disney character in anything. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.