Wednesday, October 17, 2012

[color kreyv]: Navy, Green, & Brown

During my infatuation with cowhide ottomans yesterday, I remembered an ottoman that appeared in Kristin Cavallari's living room when she was on The Hills, so I looked it up. (Of course I was paying attention to their homes. And clothes. Duh.) I LOVE that room (pic 1) and the navy, green, and brown palette.  But, if you ask me, that ottoman should be facing the other direction. Kristin, if you can't get it right, just hand it over, mmmkay?  It's clearly not getting the love it deserves.  Speaking of love, come back tomorrow for an awesome giveaway! You know you want to.
image from Shelterpop
image from Jute Interior Design
image from Houzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.