Thursday, October 25, 2012

Cutting Edge Stencil Winner

Dute do do doooo!!! In case you couldn't tell, that was a trumpet or perhaps more of a kazoo. You know what I'm talking about. It's the sound you hear before an important announcement. Never mind. That took way too much explaining. Anyway, this is it: The winner of the Cutting Edge Stencil is comment number 20! Alicia, that's you! Please email me the stencil you would like and your mailing address (jamiejjoyal@gmail.com)! Congratulations!! And, to the rest of you, sorry you didn't win. I know you had grand plans for stenciling. I wish everyone could have won. Thank you SO much for entering, and don't worry. I have another super awesome giveaway up my sleeve coming to a [kreyv] blog near you, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.