Monday, October 29, 2012

Neutral. With a Pop of...Neutral.

I can't do it. I can't make believe that I love lots of color all over the place. It's like we're right back to the red lipstick saga: I love it on other people, but I just can't pull it off! Do I design rooms with color? Of course. I love it (for other people). Do I add color to Stella's room? Yes, it's the only room with color.  Do I dress her in color? Yes. My room? Neutral. My closet? Ninety-five percent neutral--five percent is me going through phases of, "I should probably add some color to my wardrobe."  One thing I'm not neutral about: My love for neutral colors. And I don't feel one bit bad about it. 
image source unknown
image from Decor Pad

image from The Designer Pad

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.