Monday, January 28, 2013

3 Winners...and a Loser

I hope you all had a great weekend. We had such a lazy day on Saturday, and I loved every minute of it! You know how last Monday I was all, "I'm going to be healthy," and "I'm not going to eat junk food until the Superbowl." Well, whatever. I needed a McFlurry on Saturday. I'm a loser, but it was totally worth it. I don't regret it one single bit. After all, it's not like I ate an entire bag of Twix or anything. What can I say, you win some, you lose some. Speaking of winners...check below to see if you are one of the winners from the j is for JORDY giveaway!
            

Courtni, Carrie, and Melissa, you are the three lucky ladies! Please email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com to claim your loot! Thanks to everyone who entered!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.