Thursday, January 31, 2013

[so cheap, so easy]: Painted Mason Jars


First and foremost, I must say Happy Birthday to my little brother and my grandma, neither of which read this blog. Oh well, their loss. On to the jars...

These cute lil things just take jars (obvi) and paint. Acrylic paint can be used and watered down to get the correct consistency. You then pour a generous amount of paint in the bottom of the jar, tip the jar, and let the paint swirl around to cover the inside of the jar. Then, they just need to be set upside down to dry. You can find a full tutorial at Little Miss Momma. Cute? Check. Cheap? Check. Easy? Check.  You're welcome.

image from Beach Blues via Etsy
image from Little Miss Momma

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.