Wednesday, January 30, 2013

[color kreyv]: Black

I just noticed that I was "kreyving" black and gold a couple weeks ago. I must really be serious about this whole black business. I love it. It's so dramatic without trying too hard. I love the contrast with the white. It's like "BAM!!!" but in a super cool, classy, composed way. I love all of these rooms, but I especially love the black powder room. If that was in my house, it would for sure be the favorite room--at least for one person in our house who, for some unknown reason, actually gets left alone when he goes to the bathroom.  I mean, really, what's up with that?
image from Design Sponge
image from Briggs Edward Solomon
image source unknown

1 comment:

  1. I've been completely obsessed with gold and black lately too!!! Lovely images :)
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.