Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Monogram: Still a Fave

I am still in love with a good monogram, especially one that is different and dramatic. Although I'm a little jealous of those of you who have a flat-bottomed and/or symmetrical monogram, I will still proudly rock the "J" (and the J and J...both hubs' and my initials). Unfortunately, I could never have a giant "J" on my desk, it would just fall right off, or rock back and forth, back and forth...but those of you who can, you better get on this. This is maj.
Getty Images via iVillage
image from Lotta Agaton
image from Annaleenas Hem

1 comment:

  1. Monograms are gorgeous, but definitely difficult if you don’t have a strong/interesting first letter. E’s, N’s, K’s and W’s all come to mind. We tried to do a monogram at our wedding, and it was an utter fail! Great eye candy, though! (BTW, I tagged you in a meme today, if you’re interested!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.