Monday, July 1, 2013

I'm Alive...and I Need a Canopy Bed

We made it to Utah on Tuesday, and I'm exhausted. Still. We drove 25 hours from St. Louis to Salt Lake City with only a two hour stop. Stella was amazing. She either watched shows or slept the entire way. Plus, she kind of speaks Spanish now from watching 15 plus hours of Dora. She's been dropping Spanish words here and there, and they're even in context. I'm not proud of how she learned it, but whatever works, right? Correcto.

In the meantime, even through my exhaustion, I'm really thinking Stella needs a canopy bed. Her new room is bigger with a vaulted ceiling...it's practically screaming for a canopy bed or was that me?. So, stay tuned, I might just be selling a less than one year old white tufted headboard...and it will be the one time I'm grateful Mr. Hubs will be busy studying for his board exam, because, let's be honest, he really doesn't need to be included in that conversation. Aren't these marvelous? Si, maravillosas!
image source unknown
image from Coops and Millie
image from Land of Nod

1 comment:

  1. These are so sweet! I always wanted a canopy bed when I was younger but then my parents would have had to buy one for all of us girls...there's 4 of us and they were not going to do that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.