Wednesday, September 18, 2013

[color kreyv]: Mint Green & Pink

Is it just me, or is everyone thinking Ummm, whoa. Where did summer go? Don't get me wrong. I don't feel one bit bad about it, because I LOVE fall (and I try really hard not to think about what comes after fall). Anyway, like it or not, here are some bright, sunny, pink and mint pictures for those of you who just can't seem to let go of summer. For the rest of us, we can enjoy these too, because let's be honest, they're just plain pretty.



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the color combo! I wish I had a girl sometimes so I could change up her room with all of the fun color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always share the greatest pictures! I looove those mint green lockers in the first photo. How cool would it be to find something like that to use in your home.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.