Monday, November 18, 2013

Pretty, Pretty Pins (I think.)

Oh. My. Gosh. I am so annoyed with myself. I have been so very indecisive lately. I'm driving myself crazy! It seriously just took me almost a week to make a decision about pillows for my bed. A week. For pillows. It's the weirdest thing: I can make selections for a client, but for myself? How about I change my mind 17 times and then overanalyze my decisions? I've got to get it together! Can you even imagine if I ever had the opportunity to build a home? I think I'd scare Jeremy away! I mean, what would I do? It's not like I can return a home like I do with everything else. If you think I'm joking, read this post about my four couches in three years. People, I have issues. Or maybe not. I'm not sure.  Let's just look at these pretty pictures that I pinned.  And breathe.
image from Jatana Interiors
image source unknown
image from Design Amour

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, you are not alone dear! I think all of us design 'freaks' have a thing or two about being indecisive about our choices for our own home. The important thing I think is, we have to remember (although it's easier said than done) that these are just THINGS and that it's not the end of the world if we make the not-so-right decision, on let's say, a pillow. A couch is another thing, too heavy to keep hulling in and out of the house! Stay cool dear and enjoy the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "How about I change my mind 17 times and then overanalyze my decisions?" I thought you had gotten into my head there for a minute! There's a reason that no single room in this house is really "done". Some of these decisions just feel so permanent...even when they're not. I agree with Vel, these are all THINGS and not the real stuff life is made of.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.