Monday, January 24, 2011

Gallery Walls: Same Shape, Same Size

The easiest way to create a gallery wall is to use frames of the same shape and size. You really don't need much imagination, just make the perimeter a square or rectangle. The pictures are in straight lines within straight lines, and you get a very clean, stream-lined look. Though this is the easiest, it's not always the cheapest. I personally love this style, a)because I'm OCD and love straight lines, and b)because it makes a big impact when you need a big piece.
image from Life in a Venti Cup

image from Canadian House & Home

1 comment:

  1. Oooooo, can I just tell you how much I love your blog and the eye candy all over it??? I think you are super talented and I am excited to follow you on your blog and facebook.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.