Tuesday, February 11, 2014

[in five]: Favorite Valentine Pins

Today I'm sharing my favorite Valentine's Day pins from my Valentine Pinterest Board.  (You should totally follow me.) These ideas are so cute and different than anything I've seen lately.  You should definitely make these, if, in fact, you are one of the few who actually do the things you pin.  I'm not going to lie--I'm not going to make any one of these things, but I sure do like to collect pretty pictures. Aaanndd I'm pretty good at it, too, if I do say so myself. (What a talent, right?!) I do have good intentions of making the things I pin, though. I really do.  Except for maybe my recipe boards…talk about a pipe dream.
image from Bloom Designs
image from My 3 Monsters
image from Shaken Together Life
image source unknown
image from 733 Blog

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh these are so cute! love that 'Hook, line, and sinker' one!
    Kat | www.poshbykat.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinterest has the cutest ideas for Valentine's Day...makes my bottle of wine for my hubby with a ribbon wrapped around it look pretty bad...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! I wish I had the patience for these, but alas, I do not. I would, however, be excited if my daughter brought something like this home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tackle box valentine is adorable! These are all making me feel woefully inadequate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so cute!! I love the "blow me a kiss" one...it looks easy, so it's right up my alley. ;-)
    XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.