Thursday, April 24, 2014

Large Nightstands

Know what I love? Big ol' nightstands. Don't you? Just picture one or two of these babies next to a great four poster bed. Don't I just have a great imagination? If only some of these things would actually happen. I had this great plan of slowly buying furniture and storing it before we build or buy a home. And then...I considered the fact that we can't buy furniture for a room that doesn't exist when we don't have the dimensions. Details, schmeetails. Guess I'll just go back to imagining. Imaginations don't care about dimensions. Or money. It's my safe place.
image from Traditional Home
image from Kristy Lee
image from Atlanta Homes

4 comments:

  1. At least you realized that you would need to know dimensions before you started actually buying furniture! That first nightstand is amazing. Love all the detail. My husband would never go for it, but I think it’s fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed your blog! Its seriously how I wind-down sometimes. Love your beautiful posts! Its so funny cause I always feel like I can apply to my home what you post!
    Kat | www.poshbykat.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! I need a nightstand, pretty desperately. I am using an antique chair at the moment. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for writing this; it totally changed my perspective. I'm eager to recognize this webpage as one of the top sources of fresh information. The CPS test is a speed game that is really addictive, but it's also a great way to train and improve your click speed so you can play your favorite games more expertly. Visit this click speed test post for additional details.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.